Know how to sync your existing as well as new iOS apps that you purchase with iCloud across devices.
iOS 5 was unveiled at the WWDC 2011 by none other than Steve Jobs. iOS 5 sports a lot of new features and one of the biggest feature is the iCloud. We have already covered how to setup iCloud on your iDevice, how to sync contacts to iCloud and many more of the iOS 5 features.
We will now see how to sync the apps you downloaded through iTunes to your iDevice via iCloud. Here’s how you can do so.
- Tap AppStore from your Springboard and select the Updates tab.
- You will see a new tab area called Purchased. Tap on that tab.
- This will take you to the Purchased apps section. You will seen the below screen of all the apps you purchased.
- The All section will show all of the apps you have purchased before.
- The Not on this iPhone section shows all the apps that are not currently installed on this iPhone.
- Now to install an app, just click on the icon. Once you click the icon, it will ask for your Apple ID and password.
- Enter the Apple ID and password, and the app will download to your iPhone or iPad or iPod.
It’s time for you to talk. Please use the comments section to post any query you have.
Next up: How iCloud works?