iCloud is considered to be the best cloud service before it can be released to the public. And we accept it after having used for about a week now. Some of the posts that is related to iOS 5 were:
This tutorial will help you create an iCloud account on your iOS 5 device.
- Tap the Settings icon from your springboard. And navigate to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account…
- Select iCloud
- Tap Get a free Apple ID
- Enter the details
- By default, it would select the Use my current email address ?
- You need to select Get a free iCloud email address, so that the ? mark comes appears next to it. This will allow you to enter the details with <username>@me.com
- After entering the name, and other details in the boxes, tap Next
- Accept the Agreement, tap Agree
- Viola, You just created a iCloud account. And you are good to go ahead and use it! 🙂 Enjoy iOS 5!
Hope this was helpful for you. Please use the comments section to ask any queries you have. We would be more than happy to help you!