Apple made news yesterday post its earnings call for the Q2 2013, for having a strong revenue, but a slight drop in its profit. The report from Apple surely beat the Wall Street’s Projections, in all the categories.
Before we jump into the statistics, here are some of the important numbers to note from the Earnings Call.
- Total Revenue: $43.6 billion
- Gross Margin: 37.5%
- Total Number of iPhones Sold: 37.4 million
- Total Number of iPads Sold: 19.5 million
- Total Number of Macs Sold: 4 million
- Total Number of iPods Sold: 5.6 million
While these numbers exceeded, some of the numbers were still disappointing. And thanks to iDownloadblog for the stats in a neatly represented graphs. Here they are for your viewing: