iCloud is considered to be the best cloud service before it can be released to the public. And we accept it after having used for about a week now. Some of the posts that is related to iOS 5 were:
This tutorial will help you create an iCloud account on your iOS 5 device.
- Tap the Settings icon from your springboard. And navigate to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account…
- Select iCloud
- Tap Get a free Apple ID
- Enter the details
- By default, it would select the Use my current email address ?
- You need to select Get a free iCloud email address, so that the ? mark comes appears next to it. This will allow you to enter the details with <username>@me.com
- After entering the name, and other details in the boxes, tap Next
- Accept the Agreement, tap Agree
- Viola, You just created a iCloud account. And you are good to go ahead and use it! Enjoy iOS 5!
Hope this was helpful for you. Please use the comments section to ask any queries you have. We would be more than happy to help you!